Mar 20, 2012

I Have a New Website

I didn't plan on making it, but it just kind of turned into that. It's a long story so I won't bore you with the details. Anyway, all of the photos from here are on there plus several more, but I have redone every single one since I recently recalibrated my monitor. I even went back and reprocessed most of the HDRs from the original shots after taking that online HDR class I posted about. It didn't take me long to do the website since I have done a few, but it has taken me countless hours to redo the photos; hopefully they look much better now. I still have a few more to do, but I'll get to those eventually. Check it out if you have time, and let me know what you think. There is also a Facebook link on there. I'm hoping to get one million 'likes'. I'm almost there, I just need about 999,998 more.

I also will be creating a link page, so whoever wants me to put a link to their site/blog just let me know and I'll be happy to do it.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. It is beautiful. I've been working on a new name for my blog. The one I have didn't take too much thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, haven't you been busy. Apparently, you don't sleep...LOL Big congrats on the blog - it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your hard work was worth it,your photos are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete