Mar 21, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


It was a great honor to be been given The Versatile Blogger Award by Shaun at Valleys Shutterbug. Thanks Shaun!
Here are the instructions that go with the award:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to their blog.
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Okay, so without further ado:

Seven things about me (I'll make this quick)
1. I love to fish
2. I was in the military for 6 years (Army National Guard and Air Force)
3. I can't stand watching sports on tv unless it's mixed martial arts. (I didn't even see the Superbowl this year)
4. I like to cook, but only know how to make a few things.
5. I used to play Halo everyday. Sometimes for 12 hours straight. I don't play much anymore.
6. I have only been into photography for about 7 months. I had never used anything but a point-and-shoot, or cell phone camera before that.
7. I love going to places to take pictures that most people wouldn't go. It is a little strange being in an abandoned warehouse, in the middle of the night, in a rough neighborhood, but I think that's what's so exciting.



And my awards go to...
If you don't participate in awards, memes or blogging games then feel free to ignore the tag. You still deserve a mention. 
  • Adrian's Images

  • Commonplace Beauty Photography

  • Cool Shots

  • Diana's Photography

  • Lifestyle in Simphony

  • Photo Kismet

  • Photo-Synthesis

  • Pierre BOYER

  • Pretty Pix

  • Life: One Day at a Time...!

  • CameraCruise

  • The Blue Ridge Gal

  • Amy's Photo Blog

  • Pieces of Contentment

  • Street Photography
  • 8 comments:

    1. Congratulations,
      And thanks a lot Deno !
      :-)
      Best regards from Paris,

      Pierre

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulations!
      Thanks a lot for giving it to me.
      Much appreciated.
      Wish you a wonderful day.
      Mette

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey, thank's for giving me your award, but why I didn't receive anything on my blog?? :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I just posted on my blog. Going to Shaun's page is how I found out he had given me the award.

        Delete
      2. Oh, ok than, cause i like to post on my blog the award i have :)) is it possible?

        Delete
      3. You can try and download it from my post, or here is a link where you can download it.

        http://smokyzeidel.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.jpg

        Delete
    4. Thank's a lot again :) For the award and for the help! :) Have a nice evening!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Glad i could give it to someone so deserving. your Images are striking in all their HDR goodness. Keep up the good work my friend

      ReplyDelete